Day 47 # Tent of Revival [ 52 Day Prayer ]
A compassionate God
God responds to his people’s cry of distress. Continual past expressions of God’s grace (Neh 9:19,27,28) have created an expectation that God will act once more in a definitive way on Israel’s behalf.
It is a tremendous moment in a Christians’ life when he can honestly look up into the face of God and say, ‘Yes, Lord, You are right and I am wrong,’ when he stops arguing with God, and drops his controversy. He says, ‘Lord, yes. I’ve got what I deserved in this situation. You are right; I am wrong.’ That is the thing for which God has been working in your life and mine from the very moment of our conversion.” (Redpath)
2 Chr 7:14 is something that we must be reminded. Let us look up to God.
Prayer from Scripture:
- Let us be assured that God`s compassion will cover us and show mercy to us.
- Help us to cry unto you lord to come back to you. You are the one who we call upon during distress.
- Let us come to a place of having a covenant with GOD and a commitment with God.
- Let us come with a brokenness of heart, reflecting on the goodness of God.
- Let us have compassion towards other people to reflect his Grace in our lives.
Prayer for Restoration & Salvation:
- Pray for the restoration of families. Pray that God will unite families who are seeking him.
- Pray that the young people, teens, and their lives to be restored.
- Pray for those who are in their desert walk, that they will find the oasis.
- Pray for the people who we have contacted, have not tasted God yet. Pray for Revival.
- Pray that God will help us reach out, counsel.
- Pray that as we seek to Increase prayer volunteers, people will raise up through this season.
- Let us fast and pray to understand your blueprint for the next phase of revival.
- Pray that God will give wisdom for us as we engage with other leaders in the nation.
- Pray that we will be able to Host Prayer Tent in different regions of Singapore. Pray for open doors.