Day 42 # Tent of Revival [ 52 Day Prayer ]
The call upon us is to be Stong. Timothy needed encouragement and strength. We in the same manner need strength and endurance to fulfill the calling God has given us.
2 Tim 2:1-10
- Ask God for strength. God is always there to give us the strength to carry us through our situation.
- Help us God to be faithful in all areas of our lives and to be committed. We pray that you help us to pour into others what God had committed to in ministry to us.
- we must take the attitude of a soldier who expects to endure hardship. No real soldier ever gave up simply because some hardship came to them.
- As we are engaging ourselves in warfare, let us not get entangled with the affairs of this life.
- Let us have the attitude of an Athlete. An athlete can’t make up the rules as he pleases. He must compete according to the rules if he wants to receive the crown.
- let us persevere with God with the attitude of a farmer. Sometimes, working for God and his ministry can be tedious, boring, and unexciting. The best farmer really isn’t a celebrity. But he must work hard.
Prayer for Restoration & Salvation:
- Pray for the restoration of families. Pray that God will unite families who are seeking him.
- Pray that the young people, teens, and their lives to be restored.
- Pray for those who are in their desert walk, that they will find the oasis.
- Pray for the people who we have contacted, have not tasted God yet. Pray for Revival.
- Pray that God will help us reach out, counsel.
- Pray that as we seek to Increase prayer volunteers, people will raise up through this season.
- Let us fast and pray to understand your blueprint for the next phase of revival.
- Pray that God will give wisdom for us as we engage with other leaders in the nation.
- Pray that we will be able to Host Prayer Tent in different regions of Singapore. Pray for open doors.