Day 48 # Tent of Revival [ 52 Day Prayer ]
1 peter 1:1-12
The opening characterization of the readers as elect was meant to strengthen and encourage them in their affliction. The doctrine of election is a ‘family truth’ intended to foster the welfare of believers.” (Hiebert)
Scripture Prayer :
- We are born again to a living hope because we have eternal life in a Savior who has conquered death Himself.
- Lord, open my eyes to the deeper truths in the fore knowledge of Christ.
- This hope is set upon an inheritance incorruptible that can never fade away because it is reserved in heaven for us.
- Help us to be agents that Bring to people a New Living Hope in to people who are in distress and hopeless.
Prayer for Restoration & Salvation:
- Pray for the restoration of families. Pray that God will unite families who are seeking him.
- Pray that the young people, teens, and their lives to be restored.
- Pray for those who are in their desert walk, that they will find the oasis.
- Pray for the people who we have contacted, have not tasted God yet. Pray for Revival.
- Pray that God will help us reach out, counsel.
- Pray that as we seek to Increase prayer volunteers, people will raise up through this season.
- Let us fast and pray to understand your blueprint for the next phase of revival.
- Pray that God will give wisdom for us as we engage with other leaders in the nation.
- Pray that we will be able to Host Prayer Tent in different regions of Singapore. Pray for open doors.